"He's a natural pro; very funny and clever. His examples and analogies hit the mark for me." - an attendee
Won’t Power: Honoring the Promise of Your POTENTIAL
IS YOUR GOAL A DREAM, A DESIRE OR A PROMISE?
In "Won’t Power; Honoring the Promise of Your Potential", transformational speaker Don E. Smith shares a series of stories (personal, ancestral and observational) that will help you energize the attitude and resolve of your aspirations, dreams, and desires. In "Won't Power" you will learn how to …
- Define the Purpose of Your Desire
- Discover Your Passionate Persistence
- Design the Promises You Will Not Break
"Won't Power" is about developing a success strategy fueled by focused Intention and driven by Tenacity. "Won't Power" takes you beyond the uncontrollable fickleness of luck and hope and to a world where you can achieve the Promise of Your Potential.
"Won't Power" is ideal for…
- Business Conferences, Retreats & Culture Change
- Civic Organizations & Trade Associations
- Entrepreneurs & Professional
- Academic Institutions & Student Groups
- Teams & Non-profits
Don E. speaks passionately, from his heart, motivated by personal experiences.
- His presentations stress the value of intention in building personal communication skills, character and strong relationships.
- His presentations encourage audiences to re-invent their lives, cultures and businesses through real, lasting transformation.
- His topics can be modified to meet your presentation needs and delivered as a keynote, workshop or breakout session.
Inspire - Transform - Energize
If you are looking for a dynamic speaker who can inspire your audience, transform their perspective and leave them energized to take action - you owe it to yourself and your organization to contact Don E. to learn more about how "Won't Power" can meet your needs.
Contact Don to learn how he can make your next event a memorable and transformative experience.
Award-Winning Author, TEDx & Keynote Speaker, Authentic Leadership Expert
Visiting Lecturer & Internship Coordinator at Marist College